Holding Deposit Received!
13 Birch Avenue,
Casula, NSW 2170
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600200
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home
This home is located in a quiet street, in close proximity to Casula Mall Shopping Centre, local schools, parks and public transport.
*Three bedrooms with built ins
*Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
*Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
*Polished timber floors and tiles throughout
*Large yard with a shed
*Single drive through garage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Casula
Lifestyle in Casula
Picture yourself living at 13 Birch Avenue, Casula. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: shed, fully fenced, and dishwasher.