13 Baluster Street,
Raymond Terrace, NSW 2324
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3904771
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Perfect Family Home In A Cul De Sac
OPEN HOME: Friday 10 July at 3:45pm. Please register for this inspection via our website - valleyestateagents.com.au
This quality easy to care for brand new residence situated only minutes to the local shopping precinct, sporting fields and schools awaits your inspection.
Features of the home include:
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite
- Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including gas stove top and dishwasher
- Spacious tiled living area off the kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Separate lounge or family room
- Double garage with remote auto doors
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Great size laundry
- Nice flat easy care fully fenced back yard
- NO PETS - Fish or bird may be considered.
AVAILABLE: 20 JULY 2020
INSPECTIONS: Private inspections by application only or you may attend to our open home.
APPLICATIONS: Must be submitted via our website only - valleyestateagents.com.au
OPEN HOMES: Open Home is scheduled Friday 10 July 2020 at 3:45pm - 4:00pm. Please register for this inspection via our website - valleyestateagents.com.au
**IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER VIA OUR WEBSITE YOU WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED OF ANY CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS.
Contact our office on 4934 1901 if you have any further questions.
Follow our socials to keep updated with our available properties:
- Instagram: tegan_valleyestateagents
- Facebook: Tegan Goldman - Valley Estate Agents
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Raymond Terrace
Lifestyle in Raymond Terrace
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Raymond Terrace? 13 Baluster Street, Raymond Terrace could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how