13 Azalea Street,
Aitkenvale, QLD 4814
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,160 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 2nd April 2018
Rent ID: 156830
Great family home in a perfect position.
Set on a lovely block in a quiet street, this quality home features open plan living.
This property features the following -
- Three bedrooms with timber floorboards
- Fully air conditioned
- Polished floor boards throughout
- The bathroom is airy and has been renovated with a separate bath,
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboards with stainless appliances and granite bench tops
- Downstairs is enclosed with room for the car, motor bike and pushbike
- Laundry is downstairs
- Established gardens, fully fenced and perfectly positioned!
To book an inspection time all you need to do is click on the "book an inspection time" icon then select your preferred day and time to inspect. Enter your details to register. You will then be informed of any changes, updates or cancellations for your appointment. If no preferred times are available simply click on the "no suitable times" icon and one of our friendly staff members will contact you to arrange a time.
It is important to register for the inspection as viewings can be cancelled and rescheduled at any time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aitkenvale
Lifestyle in Aitkenvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Aitkenvale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13 Azalea Street today!