13 Arthur Street,
Preston, VIC 3072
$2,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4078546
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Rare Opportunity
Please register for each inspection for priority access and to inform our agents of your attendance. This will ensure you are kept up to date with any information regarding the property and any changes or cancellations of inspection times. To be kept informed of future inspections, please click on contact agent and submit your details.
***If you, or anyone you've been recently in contact with has been sick, is currently sick or has any symptoms, please advise us prior to any private inspection. A live video inspection may be available. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.***
This stunning family home is situated in the heart of Preston
- Comprising of 3 generous sized bedrooms (two with BIR's)
- Stylish kitchen with adjoining meals area
- Stainless steel appliances
- Separate living area
- Modern central bathroom
- Separate powder room
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Addition split system heating / cooling
- Polished timber floors
- European style laundry
- Outdoor alfresco area with café blinds and open fireplace
- Carport plus plenty of off street parking
Walking distance to public transport, local shops, schools & much more!
Photo ID is required for entry at all open for inspections.
For the speediest response to your application please use 1Form. Please ensure you include 100 points of ID, payslips and bank statements for each applicant. An inspection is required prior to any application being processed. We complete thorough reference checks on all applicants including the verification of ID through the appropriate authorities.
We have enacted our Corona Virus Policy to ensure we practice social distancing.
Please ask your Agent if you have any questions.
1 Car port
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 13 Arthur Street, Preston. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.