13 Allamanda Drive,
South Lake, WA 6164
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2073393
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The owners are giving a lucky family the opportunity to move into their spacious 4 bedroom,
2 bathroom home that is conveniently located down the road from Cockburn Central and is ideal for those who need to live close to the freeway entry points. Local primary and high schools are all within walking distance to this home.
If you enjoy living amongst nature and listening to the birds singing in the tree's then this home is going to be perfect for you. The home has a large outdoor area which is surrounded by fruit trees.
* Master bedroom with bay window, 4 door built-in robe with shelves plus ensuite
* Lounge room with high raked ceilings, TV point, decorative fire place
* Dining room runs directly off the lounge room and can also be used as a study
* Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel gas hot plate and electric oven, stainless steel dishwasher plus double sink
* Large open plan tiled meals and family room with cozy wood heater
* All minor bedrooms are generous in size
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* WC runs off the laundry with built-in shelves
* Ducted evaporative air conditioner
* Block size 700sqm (approx.)
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Lake
Lifestyle in South Lake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13 Allamanda Drive, South Lake before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how