13/9 Kilbenny Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4659562
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious & Open Plan!
From the moment you walk into this apartment, its like a breath of fresh air!
Situated on the first floor, this home features two good sized bedrooms with mirror built in robe to the main.
Spacious open plan and dining area that is opening up onto the tiled balcony perfect for the entertaining or morning coffee.
The modern kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances including gas stove top and electric oven.
Main bathroom featuring bath and shower. Internal laundry equipped with dryer and second toilet.
Other inclusions consisting of reverse cycle air conditioning and single car space.
Located within close proximity to local schools, Rouse Hill Town Centre, The Ponds shopping centre, Stanhope Village and transport. It truly is convenience & low maintenance at its best!
- Two bedrooms, main with built in robe
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooking
- Open plan lounge & Dining
- Spacious tiled balcony
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Second toilet
- Single carspace
- Close to Schools
- Close to transport
- Close to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- Close To The Ponds shopping centre
- Close to Stanhope Shopping Village
PLEASE NOTE: 1Form Applications are not accepted by this office. You can apply online through the Deville website or alternatively applications will be handed out at the inspection. All adults over the age of 18 years old must complete an application. All information gathered within this advertisement is hereby deemed reliable, however individuals should complete their own enquiries for accuracy.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Kellyville Ridge is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 13/9 Kilbenny Street, Kellyville Ridge.