13/6 Archibald Avenue,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3251807
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Furnished stylish Two Bedroom Apartment in Divercity!
Located in undoubtedly one of Waterloo's premier developments, occupying the corner position this unique east facing 2 bedroom with study apartment offers an abundance of space, natural light and cross flow breezes.
- AEG s/s appliances, natural stone benches, sleek customised kitchens
- Double bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- R/C air conditioning, secure parking and entertainers balcony
- Separate Study, Open plan kitchen flowing into dining and lounge
- NBN ready, onsite building manager, security building
- Roof Top Cinema, Heated Lap Pool, well equipped Gymnasium
As part of the acclaimed Divercity development residents enjoy access to what are truly amazing facilities. With an outdoor lap pool, impressive gym, and stunning landscaped gardens with BBQs and a rooftop cinema, you'll be spoilt for things to do on any given day. Around the building you'll find the Danks Street cafe and gallery strip, the new East Village Shopping Centre as well as the convenience of Bourke Street buses and Green Square trains all within walking distance.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
13/6 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterloo.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how