13/53 Westbank Terrace,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4423315
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUNNY & SPACIOUS PROPERTY IN STUNNING LEAFY SPOT IN RICHMOND
This well-appointed property is located in a stunning leafy spot in Richmond and walking distance to Bridge Road, cafes, public transport and easy access to the CBD, this property is surely going to impress!
Presenting this spacious 1 bedroom apartment boasting loads of natural light flooding in and your own sunny, private courtyard, you will be blown away with what this has to offer.
- Large open plan living/dining with loads of natural light
- Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- European laundry with washing machine AND dryer.
- Light and airy bedroom with built-in robes
- Under cover and remote controlled car space for one
- Sunny courtyard perfect for entertaining!
Enjoy this sensational location being only moments away from the iconic Bridge Road and Yarra River, close access to the delights of Swan Street and Victoria Street, close to Burnley Railway Station and only a short drive to IKEA and Victoria Gardens Shopping.
Arranging an inspection is simple!
To book a time to inspect, click on the Virtual Tour or Email Agent link and follow the prompts.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates or changes to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 13/53 Westbank Terrace, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.