13/5 Primula Close,
Murdoch, WA 6150
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4441863
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LOOKING TO LIVE IN MURDOCH? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Situated in a quiet Cul De Sac nestled just off Somerville Boulevard, this beautifully presented 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse is filled with an abundance of natural light and neutral tones throughout, making for one VERY relaxing living space!
1. TO VIEW OUR PROPERTIES YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE.
It is important to register by Booking or Requesting an inspection.
2. CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE
If there are no confirmed registered attendees for the viewing, it will be cancelled.
3. TO APPLY
Once you have registered, you will receive a link to apply. We accept 2APPLY applications ONLY.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with built in robes and air conditioning
- Kitchen complete with stainless steel oven, and spacious breakfast bar
- Open plan living
- 2 Car Parking (one undercover, one outside)
- Paved Rear Courtyard
- Sorry, no pets
All in a GREAT pocket of Murdoch, with easy public transport options on Somerville Boulevard, plus walking distance over to Winthrop Gardens IGA Supermarket and a range of other eateries in the precinct, as well as being just minutes of course to Murdoch University, St John of God and Fiona Stanley Hospitals, Corpus Christi College, and with Freeway access just 5 minutes away!
Don't miss out on this one... Register your interest TODAY!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Murdoch
Lifestyle in Murdoch
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13/5 Primula Close, Murdoch. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.