$440 - $480
13/42 Lords Avenue,
Asquith, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 3585379
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 Bedroom Security Apartment Close to Amenities!
Situated at the back of the block amongst leafy surrounds, this near new 2 bedroom security apartment offers not only the serenity of the suburb but complements this with the convenience of being located close to key services such as:
- Asquith Station within 600 meters.
- Asquith Coles & shops within 500 meters.
- Hornsby Westfield within 2.5 km.
- Access to M1 Pacific Highway & Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park within 2.5kmw via Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd.
- Short walk to Pacific Highway bus services.
- Asquith Oval with exercise area.
- Local schools.
- Accommodation includes two generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Open plan living and dining area that flows out to a large undercover balcony perfect for entertaining.
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, beautiful stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
- Fully tiled spacious main bathroom with shower.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Ducted A/C throughout with zone control.
- 1x secure underground car space with storage cage.
- Carpet floors in the bedrooms and living area.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas heating available.
- Low maintenance lifestyle.
- Security building with lift access.
- Foxtel ready building.
- Long term lease of 2+ years available for $440 per week.
- 6 or 12 month lease available at $450 - $470pw.
- Water included in rent, other utilities are separate.
- Property is not furnished.
- Pets will not be considered unless they are caged animals i.e birds.
Please contact the agent Reece Sammons on 0419 929 485 for further information or availability of an inspection outside of scheduled times.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
Want to live in Asquith? 13/42 Lords Avenue, Asquith could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how