13/40 Murray Street,
Yarraville, VIC 3013
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4479174
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Historical Gem in the heart of Yarraville Village
This apartment in the St Georges Theatre Building is only seconds away from all the conveniences Yarraville has to offer.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking and dishwasher,
- Living area with polished floorboards and split system overlooking sun drenched balcony,
- Main double bedroom with built in robes and private balcony,
- 2nd double bedroom with built in robes,
- Central bathroom with shower over bath & European Laundry.
Also features: Polished floor boards in living areas, split system, intercom and underground security parking for one car.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarraville
Lifestyle in Yarraville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13/40 Murray Street, Yarraville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.