13/39 Scarborough Bch Road,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4120385
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT COASTAL LOCATION
Enjoy all of the delights Scarborough has to offer just in time for Summer!
Only a minutes walk from the newly renovated Scarborough Foreshore, with many vibrant cafes, bars, shops, and of course the beautiful beach along the way! As well as being close to public transport, this opportunity won't last long. Contact Danielle today to arrange a viewing.
° Modern kitchen
° Open plan living
° One bedroom
° One bathroom with a spa bath
° 1 car bay
All in a beautifully maintained complex!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Scarborough comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13/39 Scarborough Bch Road, Scarborough today!