13/38 Rainbow Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1337443
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM UNIT "special" $490
:: Modern kitchen with dishwash
:: private laundry
:: secure building
Bright & Sunny two bedroom unit featuring:
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, huge open plan living & dining, bathroom with bathtub & separate shower, sunny balcony, own private laundry, modern security building.
Walking distance to heart of Kingsford - UNSW, shops & transport.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 13/38 Rainbow Street, Kingsford. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.