13/36-38 Brandon Avenue,
Bankstown, NSW 2200
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4700774
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Two Bedroom Unit
This top floor unit offers two bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, generous size open plan living with large balcony off dining area, kitchen with gas cooktop, split system A/C, bathroom with bathtub, internal laundry with extra toilet, lock-up garage in security building. Close to schools, shops and public transport.
Please submit an enquiry to register for a viewing time or commence your application.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bankstown
Lifestyle in Bankstown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Bankstown could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 13/36-38 Brandon Avenue, Bankstown today!