13/30 Heirisson Way,
North Coogee, WA 6163
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th September 2022
Rent ID: 4548249
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Double Storey Townhouse Very Close To The Beach!
Beautifully appointed secure townhouse, very close to the beach for a great lifestyle!
REASONS TO RENT THIS PROPERTY
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 undercover exclusive car space
- Locked storage unit opposite car bay
- Private courtyard on first level
- 2 Split system air conditioning units
- Gated townhouse community
- Gas cook top and oven, built in range hood
- The following lease terms are available 6, 12, 18 and 24 months
- The property is available with fridge, dishwasher, microwave and dryer.
- The property is available from Mid September
- Small pets considered
HOW TO APPLY:
HOW TO VIEW:
Private viewings are conducted by appointment and timing is flexible to suit. Please contact email@example.com.
From 5 December 2020, the State Government requires all real estate agents to maintain a record of attendees to all auctions and home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes.
All attendees over the age of 16 must either scan the QR code on SafeWa app or provide their full name, phone number and address to the property manager at the time of entering any property inspection. Should a person refuse to give this information, our agency has the right to refuse entry.
SafeWA can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Coogee
Lifestyle in North Coogee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13/30 Heirisson Way, North Coogee before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.