13/3 Acacia Place,
Lynwood, WA 6147
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389927
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT AND TIDY TOWNHOUSE IN CONVENIENT LOCATION!
**From the 5th of December, prior to accessing any of Morgan and Hayes Real Estate active for lease properties you will be required to provide your contact details to fall in line with the state governments new protocol. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us make things safe for everyone**
Modern two storey townhouse with perfect sized courtyard for entertaining and direct access to allocated carport, storage shed and additional car bays. The paved sitting area at the front of your home maximises your view to the sparkling communal pool.
- Lounge & dining with view to courtyard
- Spacious modern kitchen area with ample bench space and cupboards
- 3 bedrooms, double mirror sliding robes
- Renovated white bathroom with separate toilet
- Additional toilet to ground floor
- Feature wooden stair case
- Split system air conditioners on each level
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans and split system in Master bed
- Security on windows
- Ample laundry space with room for the washing machine, dryer and more!
- Courtyard includes pergola and easy care gardens
- Additional paved sitting area at front of home
- Gas hot water and bayonet
- Sparkling below ground communal pool allowing you to enjoy without maintaining it!
This modern home is conveniently located to nearby shopping and schools which include:
* 10 Minute walk to Lynwood Senior High School (2 minute drive)
* 15 Minute walk to Parkwood Primary School (3 minute drive)
* 3 Minute drive to your local shopping centre Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
* 7 Minute drive to Westfield Carousel
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
Simply click the EMAIL AGENT button to register your details and be advised of any home open times, cancellations including advising us if our home open time is suitable so we can contact you to re-schedule if required. Once you have registered we will be in touch shortly.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Property Code: 4038
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lynwood
Lifestyle in Lynwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse. 13/3 Acacia Place, Lynwood is unfurnished and available to rent.