13/29 Meadow Crescent,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4665460
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 22ND JANUARY TBA
Well-presented two bedroom apartment close to Meadowbank public transport & TAFE, restaurants, local parks and schools. Situated in a well-maintained block, easily accessible on the ground floor.
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space
- Bright combined lounge & dining opening onto a sunny balcony
- Two generous-sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Neat bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
- Shared laundry facilities on the same level, tenant to provide own washing machine
- Allocated car space at the rear of the block
- NBN available!
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
The viewings as per open times on the website or contact Agent for private inspections - 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Meadowbank? 13/29 Meadow Crescent, Meadowbank could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.