13/1A Bassett Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4061295
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Two Bedroom Townhouse
Within walking distance to all amenties and schools is this lovely spacious townhouse with separate lounge and dining rooms, two bedrooms main with built-in, kitchen with gas cooking and tiled flooring, neat & tidy bathroom, 2nd toilet downstairs, internal laundry, storage under staircase, linen cupboard, private sunny backyard, single lock up garage plus undercover carspace.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13/1A Bassett Street, Hurstville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.