From $490 per week
13-19 Seven Hills Road,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th February 2020
Rent ID: 2984848
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Modern Apartments Available to Move in NOW !!!
Centrally located just a short walk to Stocklands Mall with Aldi, Coles and Woolworths supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, banks, gym, national brand and specialty retailers; located in the catchment of Jasper Road Public School and private schools including the selective Baulkham Hills High School; and numerous parks, sporting fields and reserves.
Nearby is Castle Towers one of Sydneys largest shopping centres with David Jones and Myer department stores, Kmart, Target, Aldi, Coles and most national brand retailers, medical centres, cafes and restaurants.
- Carpeted throughout, tiled bathroom, kitchen & laundry.
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and tiled splash back
- Quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & dishwasher included
- Carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry, dryer included.
- Security video intercom
- Secured allocated car space in basement
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property.)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Walk to everything from 13-19 Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how