13/19 Brickfield Road,
Aspley, QLD 4034
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4667666
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge 130sqm Luxury apartment in the Heart of Aspley
Quietly located on the first floor at the rear of the complex is this modern & Spacious apartment with tiled floors throughout & carpets in bedrooms, fans & air-conditioning, this property is ready for its next tenant. Located in sought-after Aspley, this home is perfectly located quietly at the rear of the block yet within walking distance to the Aspley Hypermarket and multiple quality schools.
As you step inside you will be impressed by the modern kitchen & the open plan, air-conditioned living space. The kitchen features top of the line SMEG appliances including - Induction electric cooktop, built-in convection microwave & separate oven with self-cleaning mode. A small breakfast bar and a view out to your sizable 35 sqm balcony. Both bedrooms feature soft carpets, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
The property has a large full bathroom with laundry fixtures & an ensuite bathroom off the main bedroom. A huge 35sqm undercover balcony and another balcony off the master provide ample room to entertain.
Our favourite features include:
- Open plan living with tiled floors and air-conditioning
- 2 good sized bedrooms with carpets, ceiling fans and built ins
- Full master bathroom with laundry fixtures & ensuite
- Single lock up garage (6mx3.2m) with room for storage
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- Modern security building with Pool
- Large 35sqm balcony & NBN installed
Less than 200m to Fred Campbell Park
Less than 600m to Aspley Hypermarket
Less than 700m to Aspley State High School
Less than 102 km to Aspley State School
***To book an inspection, please click on 'book an inspection time' above to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request and alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on 'request an inspection time' and one of our property managers will be in touch.
Bond loan payments available
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aspley
Lifestyle in Aspley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat in Aspley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13/19 Brickfield Road, Aspley today!