13/1331 Hay Street,
West Perth, WA 6005
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3937400
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY RENOVATED INNER CITY CONVENIENCE WITH AWESOME VIEWS!
Securely nestled within the third floor of one of the West end's more modern developments, this light and bright FULLY RENOVATED 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment provides low-maintenance comfort to those wanting to be close to absolutely everything whilst still living far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Perth's vibrant city centre.
A spacious northwest-facing wraparound balcony is the highlight here, offering stunning inland views over Subiaco and its sprawling surrounds while you sit back and enjoy a glass of your favourite red wine after work on a Friday evening. The recently-updated interior has been freshly painted and is headlined by a light-infused open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that separates the balcony from the bedrooms - including a delightful master ensemble with split-system air-conditioning, its own private front balcony, a walk-through "his and hers" wardrobe and semi-ensuite access into the bathroom-come-laundry, comprising of a shower and toilet for good measure.
The kitchen itself makes the most of the wall space on offer and boasts double sinks, a Nobel range hood, an oven of the same brand, an electric cooktop and a quality Ariston dishwasher. Downstairs, there is a single under-ground car bay allocated to the apartment that will come in handy for those longer trips when public transport will only get you so far.
Walk to cafes, shopping and boutiques along Hay Street in both West Perth and Subiaco, such is this property's ultra-convenient location. It really is a lifestyle you can't afford to miss out on!
• Fully renovated to a high standard
• Gated access via an audio-intercom system
• Quality easy-care flooring to the open-plan living/dining/kitchen area - complete
with stylish light fittings, split-system air-conditioning and balcony access
• Carpeted bedrooms - including a 2nd bedroom off the entry
• Private master-suite balcony with a splendid leafy aspect over Hay Street's west end
• Secure lift access up and down to/from Level 3
In close proximity to:
• 950m (approx.) to City West Train Station
• 1.1km (approx.) to the Gordon Street Garage and outlet shopping at Watertown
• 1.6km (approx.) to Kings Park's gorgeous walking and cycling trails
• 1.7km (approx.) to the Hay Street and Murray Street shopping malls in the city
• 1.8m (approx.) to RAC (Perth) Arena - home to international performances and
• 2.0km (approx.) to Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway
• Minutes away from the amazing Crown Entertainment Complex and new Optus Stadium at
the east end of town.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Fill in your details to register for the next available open home. You will automatically be notified of any open homes which have been booked in. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
1FORM application accepted on the condition you have viewed the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Perth
Lifestyle in West Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
13/1331 Hay Street, West Perth, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Perth.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how