13/12-22 Newington Road,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th May 2020
Rent ID: 2769833
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Two Storey Townhouse In A Convenient Location
This modern two storey townhouse located within walking distance to Newtown, Enmore park, cafes and eateries. Offering a low maintenance life style and contemporary finishes this home is sure to impress!
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space with a dishwasher
- Three good size bedrooms all with built-ins, main bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Neat and tidy bathroom plus an additional toilet downstairs
- Spacious entertainers courtyard
- Single car space located at the rear
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Johnathon Botsis on 8752 4516 or text 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Marrickville includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 13/12-22 Newington Road, Marrickville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how