13/11 Kilbenny Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4580159
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Positioned In A Security Building And Located In A Quiet Street In Kellyville Ridge
This bright and spacious unit was recently refurbished with paint, carpet, blinds and lights. The living area flows to the kitchen and balcony. Flooring is carpet to living and bedrooms, with tiles in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry. There are spacious built in robes to both bedrooms, a reverse cycle A/C in family room and single lock up garage within secure parking. Short walking access to both fast buses and Metro trains, this 2 bedroom unit is ideal for those wanting the convenience of being close to everything. Features include:
- Main bedroom features an ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Other bedroom has large built in robe
- Modern, well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher.
- Main bathroom has bath and separate shower
- Separate Laundry has dryer and tub
- Single lock up garage within secure parking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in living area
This attractive unit is only a short distance to Rouse Hill Town Centre, The Ponds Shopping Centre and Stanhope Village with many restaurants and specialty shops. Kellyville Ridge Public School is close and Rouse Hill Regional Park is an easy walk. Kellyville Ridge is a growing suburb and from here you also have easy access to Castle Hill and the Hawkesbury.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Kellyville Ridge comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13/11 Kilbenny Street, Kellyville Ridge today!