13/344 West Botany Street,
Brighton Le Sands, NSW 2216
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4690736
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort Lifestyle Living
The 'Brighton Terraces' provides a resort lifestyle within a prestigious manicured complex set in Brighton Le Sands offering quality restaurant's, cafe's & speciality shops.
This terrace features:
- Formal lounge area with a gas log fire
- Granite kitchen with gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
- Tiled and timber entertainers courtyard
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, master with en-suite and sun drenched balcony
- Lavish main bathroom inclusive of spa bath and separate toilet, and walk in linen closet
The complex features, sun drenched swimming pool, spa, BBQ area, a large clubhouse and gym facilities.
Close to schools, buses, trains, Sydney airport and Sydney CBD.
All open home times are as advertised.
To arrange a private inspection of the property, please contact Natasha Prasad on 0415 800 340 or email@example.com
To register for a viewing or apply for the property visit:
Ray White Brighton-Le-Sands | Ramsgate Beach
02 9597 6111
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton Le Sands
Lifestyle in Brighton Le Sands
Other houses in
Brighton Le Sands
Median Rent Per Week
13/344 West Botany Street, Brighton Le Sands, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brighton Le Sands.