13/330 Pennant Hills Road,
Carlingford, NSW 2118
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3564246
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Positioned securely at the rear of the complex, this neat and tidy unit is perfect for the professional couple or an endeavouring student with train station and bus stops at your front door. The property features tiles throughout living areas and floorboards in bedrooms.
Sizeable kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage. The light filled living area flows out onto an extensive balcony.
- Tiles and floorboards throughout.
- Large kitchen full of storage.
- Separate toilet.
- Secure Lock up garage with room for storage.
- Arterial roads and public transport at your doorstep.
- Split system heating and cooling in living area.
- Large balcony.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlingford
Lifestyle in Carlingford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13/330 Pennant Hills Road, Carlingford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.