13/275-277 Dunmore Street,
Pendle Hill, NSW 2145
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4267443
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located, Affordable Two Bedroom Unit
This well presented two bedroom unit offers a combined lounge and dining area with a great sized balcony. A main bedroom with balcony. Neat kitchen and bathroom. It has a single lock up garage. Located only a short stroll to station, shops and schools.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pendle Hill
Lifestyle in Pendle Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13/275-277 Dunmore Street, Pendle Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.