13/156 Clyde Street,
Granville, NSW 2142
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4611481
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Near New Apartment
Located in one of the most convenient and preferred locations in Granville. Only minutes drive to station and within walking distance to shops, this immaculate near new 135 sqm apartment has it all. Positioned on the third floor with abundance of natural light and capturing panoramic views; It features:
* quality kitchen with gas cooking appliances & stone bench-tops.
* large terrace-style balcony (23sqm) featuring district views.
* air-conditioning units to lounge and master bedroom.
* master bedroom with en suite and access to balcony.
* 2 generously sized bedrooms including built-ins.
* underground security car space + storage cage.
* elegant bathrooms with quality fittings.
* contemporary floor plan (85 sqm int).
* council rate = $250 pq | water = $170 pq | strata = $500 pq rental potential = $520 - $550 pw
* lift access
* walking distance to all amenities
* under home warranty insurance
* common BBQ/ entertainment area
To inspect, please contact National Property Rental Department on 02 9760 2111 | 0455 587 733
Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking precautions at our inspections to help minimise any potential risk, which are:
If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have a fever, sore throat, flu like symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, we ask that you do not attend an inspection and that you self-isolate.
If you do not fall into one of the above categories and intend to attend an inspection, we ask for you to follow the below:
- No physical contact is to be made, such as shaking of hands, opening doors, windows or cupboards in the premises.
- Wash / sanitize hands thoroughly before entering a property. Our agents will have hand sanitizer with them.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres between all persons.
We thank you for adhering to the above.
Please note: Due to the time constraints of uploading changes to this advertisement, we cannot guarantee that any inspections will be cancelled prior to them taking place. We recommend that you contact our office on 9760 2111 prior to an inspection, to ensure that the property is still available, as inspections will be cancelled, should we approve an application and receive a holding fee.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Granville
Lifestyle in Granville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 13/156 Clyde Street, Granville. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.