$440 - $460 Per Week
13/153 Smith Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th March 2021
Rent ID: 4267360
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Apartment In Excellent Location
This sleek, well presented and fully renovated two bedroom security apartment comes with a renovated kitchen, stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances. It features a sunny balcony with leafy outlooks. In an unbeatable location, less than a four minute walk to Summer Hill's shopping strip with cafes, transport IGA & Summer Hill Station.
- Near new carpet throughout
- Spacious living filled with ample natural light
- Generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops & stainless steel appliances
- Sleek modern bathroom with bathtub
- Balcony off living room
- Allocated car space
- Shared laundry
- Short walk to Summer Hill Village, shops/cafes and station
APPLY NOW: https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Summer Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 13/153 Smith Street, Summer Hill.