12C Tungarra Road,
Girraween, NSW 2145
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4575384
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMPRESSIVE 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX IN GIRRAWEEN CATCHMENT AREA
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST USING THE BOOK INSPECTION LINK TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE UPDATES FOR THIS PROPERTY. THOSE NOT REGISTERED MAY MISS OUT ON A VIEWING OPPORTUNITY
Featuring two living and dining areas, spacious open plan kitchen with electric appliances, tile flooring throughout and single lock up garage with internal access, this family friendly residence offers space and convenience.
The low maintenance backyard allows easy living. Located with a short walk to Pendle Hill Train Station, parks and shops. Located only 160 meters to highly sought Girraween Public School & 600 meters from Girraween Selective School.
- Two separate living areas
- Spacious open plan kitchen with electric appliances
- 3 generous size bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ducted zoned air conditioning
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Low maintenance garden, internal laundry with extra toilet
"Ray White Parramatta Group - Parramatta | Oatlands | Northmead | Greystanes, its directors, employees & related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Girraween
Lifestyle in Girraween
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12C Tungarra Road, Girraween before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.