$260 pwHow much could you borrow?
12B Azure Street,
Rosewood, QLD 4340
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th March 2022
Rent ID: 3177351
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom Home with Backyard **APPLY NOW for PRE-APPROVAL**
TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION Simply click Request an inspection, enter your details, and submit. This also ensures you are notified of any changes prior to the inspection time! Click on GET IN TOUCH to receive a link for the online application form or visit our website www.growandco.net
This home located in the Rosehaven Estate allows residents to become part of a relaxed country lifestyle in a picturesque township with the convenience of being only 15 minutes from Ipswich, 5 minutes from Amberley and 50 minutes from Brisbane along the recently upgraded Warrego Highway or Cunningham Highway. Rosehaven provides tenants with contemporary living only minutes walk to the electric commuter rail, 3 schools as well as Rosewoods CBD and retail precinct.
Featuring a beautifully designed kitchen, high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout this home are perfect for anyone who enjoys the lifestyle that big open spaces can bring. The kitchen comes with smart space cabinetry, stone benchtops and leading brand stainless-steel appliances.
With a fully fenced back yard, a single lock-up garage and premium fixtures, your new home at Rosehaven Estate comes ready to move into.
* 1 bedroom Ceiling fan and built in
* Single lock up garage + Driveway parking
* Open plan living area with air conditioning
* Lots of storage
* Designer bathroom
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench, stainless-steel appliances - including dishwasher
* Pets considered
* Fully fenced back yard
With a contemporary sophisticated design, this single level home will ensure you enjoy the lifestyle you deserve. Designed with an open plan living space and a layout that allows a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living and entertainment.
* Bus Stop about 1.2km*
* Rosewood Train Station about 1.4km*
* Rosewood Shopping district about 1.2*
* Rosewood State School about 1.2km*
* St. Brigids School about 1.4km*
* Rosewood High School about 2.5km*
* Ipswich CBD 22km*
* Brisbane CBD 61km*
* Brisbane Airport 76km*
* Gold Coast 116km*
*IMPORTANT* WHILST EVERY CARE IS TAKEN IN THE PREPARATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MARKETING, Grow&Co Property Agents WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS IN TYPING OF INFORMATION. ALL INFORMATION IS CONSIDERED CORRECT AT THE TIME OF ADVERTISING.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rosewood
Lifestyle in Rosewood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Rosewood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 12B Azure Street, Rosewood.