12A Sorrento Drive,
Glenwood, NSW 2768
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4331227
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUALITY & CONVENIENCE
This quality four bedroom duplex has plenty to offer with built in wardrobes to all bedrooms & a spacious ensuite to main. Ducted air conditioning throughout, Caesar stone bench top & stainless steel appliances, low maintenance backyard & single lock up garage. All perfectly located close to T-way and M7, Woolworths, local school and parks.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenwood
Lifestyle in Glenwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Glenwood? 12A Sorrento Drive, Glenwood could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property comes unfurnished.