Deposit Taken / Inspection Cancelled
12A Shaw Street,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4930898
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
As New 2 Bedrooms Sunny Stand Alone Granny Flat - Beverly Hills
Prime location - Close to Beverly Hills Train Station, Shops, Cafes and Restaurants, this as new 2 bedroom granny flat has its own street frontage, is perfect for small families or professionals who enjoy the modern relaxing and convenient life.
Built in 2019, with air-conditioning, and...
- Decent size 2 bedrooms both have built-in and timber flooring throughout;
- Modern kitchen with luxury appliances;
- Roomy bathroom with shower;
- Internal Laundry with extra toilet;
- Combined dining and lounge room with tiles throughout;
- Abundant sunlight throughout the property;
- Large front yard and back yard with privacy fence;
- Own street frontage entrance and fully subdivided from the front house;
- Quiet street with plenty street parking;
- 5 minutes walking distance to Beverly Hills town center, eateries and Beverly Hills Train Station.
Available from 20th July 2022, call Janet Xie 0403 088 473 for more information.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Beverly Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 12A Shaw Street, Beverly Hills today!