12A Ledsam Street,
Telarah, NSW 2320
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4484147
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private, Easy-Care Lifestyle
This house has been split into two separate units. The features to this unit are as follows:
- Separate lounge room
- One bedroom (sorry no built ins)
- Combined kitchen/dining
- combined bath/laundry
- Small amount of yard maintenance
- One off street car space, as well as plenty of road side parking.
Please note that the rental amount of $255.00 per week includes your water usage and electricity.
APPLICATIONS AND VIEWINGS
There are no open homes. You must submit an application via our website at valleyestateagents.com.au. Your application will be processed and submitted to the owner. If your application is chosen, we will schedule a private viewing for you. (Please note this does not mean you are tied to the property if you do not wish to continue after viewing.)
Available: 20 July 2021
Lease length: 12 Months
Pets: No pets
INTERNET AND UTILITIES
The availability of Information Technology for example, internet and or NBN, telephone and or fax and cable TV etc is the sole responsibility of the prospective tenant to make their own investigations before executing your Residential Tenancy Agreement (Refer to Clause 68, 69 & 70).
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Telarah
Lifestyle in Telarah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in Telarah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 12A Ledsam Street, Telarah today!