12A Kew Street,
Gregory Hills, NSW 2557
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2020
Rent ID: 3102066
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Get In Quick!
As new one bedroom home:
· Spacious open plan living area
· Large well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and loads of cupboard space
· Large bedroom with mirrored built in robe and external access
· Separate Laundry
· Air Conditioning
· Good sized rear and side yard with high fencing all around for complete privacy
· Located in a quiet street with attractive street frontage
Please register your interest for the property to ensure you are notified of any inspections booked, changed or cancelled.
Our office does not accept 1Form Applications Please click the link below to apply. Applications will only be processed once the applicant has viewed the property.
Disclaimer: All of the information in this document has been provided by third parties who we believe are reliable and have given the information in good faith. However, we accept no responsibility or liability in respect to errors and cannot guarantee its accuracy. All interested persons should rely on their own enquiries and ensure that the information is suitable for their individual circumstances.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gregory Hills
Lifestyle in Gregory Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 12A Kew Street, Gregory Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how