12A/K5 High Street,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2168916
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Nearly New RENOVATED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
Harris Leech is proud to introduce this newly renovated one bedroom apartment in the popular inner suburb of Windsor.
As you walk into the apartment you are greeted by new floor boards and freshly painted walls, in the modern open planned kitchen and living area. The kitchen is filled with new stainless steel appliances and has plenty of cupboard space. The living area has a reverse cycle split system for heating and cooling.
The bedroom has new carpet and built in robe. The bathroom has new tiles and fitted with a new toilet, basin and bath over shower.
Other property features include.
*Secure open car park
*Close to St Kilda Road public transport
*Located between Punt Road & St.Kilda Road
* PLEASE NOTE: STOCK PHOTOS USED - APARTMENT MAY VARY
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
*** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on 'Request an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 12A/K5 High Street, Windsor is unfurnished and available to rent.