129A Whatley Cre Entrance,
Bayswater, WA 6053
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th March 2020
Rent ID: 2266585
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
It's not very often properties with such style and sophistication become available for rent!!!
Finished to the highest level of quality and perfectly located just a short walk to the Train Station and easy access to shops, schools and the city. This rear property is located in the laneway that runs between Leake and Roberts Road.
* Three large bedrooms Plus study
* Magnificent open plan living which leads to an amazing alfresco with ceiling fans and caf blinds
* Master bedroom with split system air con, walk in robe and separate toilet in the ensuite
* Gourmet kitchen with ample cupboard space, stone benchtops, dishwasher, under bench oven and gas hotplates
* Second split system to the living area
* Electric roller shutters around the whole home
* Minor bedrooms with double built-in robes
* Laundry with built in cupboards and heaps of storage
* Double remote garage with extra storage
* Pets possible on application
This property will be sure to be the envy of all your friends! Don't miss out on this one!
COVID-19 NOTICE: To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our clients, If you have recently been overseas or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please arrange for a friend or family member to view on your behalf. Attendee numbers will be limited to ensure compliance with social distancing.
*** If you do not see a home open time please bookmark this page and review at your convenience, all home open times will be posted once they confirmed with the tenants and owner. You are not to approach the property or disturb the occupants under any circumstances.
You must view the property first before applying. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
With all home opens please check the website on the day of the home open to confirm the property has not been leased. Home opens are subject to change without notice.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 129A Whatley Cre Entrance, Bayswater. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how