Deposit Taken - $460 per week
126A Excelsior Avenue,
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4429484
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Oversized two bedroom granny flat
Ideally located in a sought-after pocket of Castle Hill is this beautifully appointed residence. Offering the simplicity of single level living this home offers two bedrooms as well as a functional bathroom and kitchen. Separately fenced with private yard perfect for those relaxing sunny days. Just a few minutes' drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre and Railway Station. This appealing home has so much to offer and is a must to inspect!
- generous kitchen with dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
- two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning - heating only
- internal laundry
- alarm system
- large grassed yard
- enormous enclosed alfresco area also including air conditioning
- within walking distance to Gilroy Catholic College, Excelsior Public School and local parks
This perfectly positioned home represents tremendous rental value, don't delay contact Raine & Horne Castle Hill on 9634 7799.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Castle Hill
Lifestyle in Castle Hill
126A Excelsior Avenue, Castle Hill, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Castle Hill.