125A St Georges Road,
Bexley, NSW 2207
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3745999
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN! - Contact Michelle Rapana on 0431 037 173
Brand New 2 Bedroom Granny Flat With Private Backyard - Very Private With Side Access - Well Worth Your Inspection
Blue Ribbon Location - Air Conditioning
* The property is a 2 bedroom brand new granny flat in a very sought after and quiet location. There is an attractive front grassed area leading to the front door and the property is completely separated and private from the front house.
* There is a spacious tiled lounge and dining area with access to a covered deck perfect for entertaining. The living area has air conditioning and a gas point for heating.
* Ultra-modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking & plenty of cupboard & bench space.
* 2 tiled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the main opens out onto the backyard.
* Modern bathroom with tiles to the ceiling with a shower, vanity and toilet. This bathroom incorporates the laundry area and has direct access to the backyard.
* Very private backyard that is low maintenance & child friendly with a rainwater tank.
* There is plenty of on street parking available in the street.
Close to Public Transport, Schools, Shops, Bexley Golf Club and provides easy access to the M5 & Airport.
Pets: Not Allowed
Contact: Michelle Rapana 0431 037 173
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bexley
Lifestyle in Bexley
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bexley is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 125A St Georges Road, Bexley.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how