124A Old Northern Road,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4363600
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Granny Flat for Lease
This granny flat features:
-One Undercover carport
Two bedrooms with built-ins, spacious back yard and lots of storage space.Bus at door, Short stroll to the castle tower, schools and more.
Disclaimer: Elders Double Bay have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Baulkham Hills? 124A Old Northern Road, Baulkham Hills could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.