1234 Pacific Highway,
Pymble, NSW 2073
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4371633
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit and application taken
Location with plenty of space
Located in a super convenient location in a neat and tidy package.
Modern gas kitchen with stone benchtops.
4 Great sized bedrooms.
2 Living areas with open plan lounge and separate dining opening up to large entertaining deck.
A/C in main living area.
Large double carport
For access, please park the on the corner of Beechworth Rd or across the road at Bobbin Head Rd.
- To Apply: www.t-app.com.au
- Pet friendly
- Walk to station and 2min walk to bus stop.
- Primary and secondary schools within close proximity.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pymble
Lifestyle in Pymble
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1234 Pacific Highway, Pymble before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.