122B/361-363 Kent Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1955389
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully furnished, spacious and modern studio in Trafalgar building with superb Darling Harbour view
Please contact Jim at 0424 808 189 or Dimi at 0405 808 260 for private inspection.
This beautiful studio is just minutes away from everything in the Oaks Trafalgar building, includes a car space.
- Located high on level 16
- 1 car space (stacker-style)
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Fridge, microwave and dryer
- Spacious living and dining area
- Contemporary built-ins
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Superb Darling Harbour views
- Internal laundry
- Concierge and intercom access
Trafalgar Building offers 24-hour security and facilities such as a gym, heated indoor lap pool, spa and sauna. Only a short stroll to Darling Harbour, Cockle Bay wharf, the Opera House, Sydney's premier shopping centres, cafs and cinemas.
Minimum lease period is 6 to 12 months
No pets, no smoking
Available from 24th March 2020
Note: The health and safety of our community is our top priority. Those who have been overseas or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days may not attend the open home.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Sydney? 122B/361-363 Kent Street, Sydney could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how