1211/30 Glen Street,
Milsons Point, NSW 2061
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2672355
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern apartment in an amazing location
This lovely freshly painted and newly carpeted two bedroom apartment is conveniently located within walking distance to Milsons Point Train Station, Ferry Wharf and popular local Cafe's. The living room features floor to ceiling wrap around North-East facing windows with views of the park.
The property features:
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom includes ensuite bathroom
- Luxurious modern kitchen with gas hotplates, electric oven and dishwasher
- Internal laundry and reverse cycle-air conditioning
- Elegant foyer with 24-hour concierge
- Lock-up storeroom and security parking
- Indoor pool, gym and sauna
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Milsons Point
Lifestyle in Milsons Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1211/30 Glen Street, Milsons Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.