1211/17 Bath Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3615328
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top Corner Executive Residence with Stunning Views
Natural light filled North/East corner apartment on the top floor of Coast West, offers easy coastal living and stunning views from every room. East facing balcony with Broadwater, Hinterland, park and mesmerizing city night views to welcome you home.
With sea breezes flowing through this fantastic apartment you will be rewarded with coastal living at its best. Located a short 100 meters to the popular Broadwater, this 2-bedroom unit offers affordable, relaxed, convenient and secure executive living yet so close to everything.
* Master bedroom boasts water views accompanied with en suite and large built-in robe
* 2nd bedroom with large glass window and Broadwater views
* Open plan kitchen with mirrored splash back, plenty of storage space and Euromaid appliances
* Lounge and dining with floor to ceiling glass windows capturing spectacular North views
* Extra-large balcony to enjoy all year around
* Tiles throughout carpeted master
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Ceilings fans to bedrooms and living area
* Large laundry cupboard with extra storage space
* 2 secure car parks side by side
* Storage cage
* No pets allowed
Complex amenities include:
* Resort style pool
* Residents lounge
* Well equipped gym
* BBQ areas
Close by to cafes, restaurants, safe swimming areas, Charis Seafood, BBQ and under cover areas for picnics. Easy access to M1, 5 min to Harbour Town Shopping Centre.
The unit is in a central location with a relaxed atmosphere perfect for those seeking a coastal life style.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.ljhooker.com.au/broadwater to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections. If the times available do not suit, please select "Times Not Suitable" and complete the details.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LJ Hooker will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of print.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Labrador is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1211/17 Bath Street, Labrador.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how