1211/1 Balston Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4247922
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 bedroom in Southbank with great amenities!
UNFURNISHED - Dont miss out on this amazing opportunity to rent in the Southbank Central apartment building. Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom is perfectly positioned in the heart of Southbank, and features a stunning floorplan with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, allowing loads of natural light. Just a short walk to the Boyd Community Hub, Crown Entertainment Complex, riverside dining at Southgate, Flinders Street Station & South Melbourne Market.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living area
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher drawer, 4-burner gas cooktop, and stainless steel Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robes and bedside tables
- Elegant fully-tiled bathroom with Euro-laundry including a washing machine and separate dryer
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Exclusive residents-only resort style facilities
- 25m indoor heated pool and well-equipped fitness centre
- Two sunny outdoor BBQ areas with city views and bright recreation room with lounge, television and dining facilities
- Average 6.5 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation
- NBN broadband internet & pay-tv ready (fees may apply)
NOTE: image/s are indicative only and have been chosen to best reflect apartment advertised but may reflect a different apartment design
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1211/1 Balston Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.