120A Burragorang Road (Mount Hunter),
Brownlow Hill, NSW 2570
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4608579
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Rural Retreat - Large Family Home with Multiple Living Areas + Large Block
Are you looking for a home with space and fresh air...
Look no further as this Rural Home will tick all of the boxes.
+ Rural location only minutes to Camden and The Oaks
+ Freshly painted
+ 3 bedrooms all complete with built in robes
+ Ensuite, full length robe and built in bedside tables to the master bedroom
+ Separate Lounge room
+ Separate Dining room
+ Large family kitchen with electric cooking and loads of storage
+ Family bathroom
+ Oversized laundry
+ Study / Store room
+ Covered and enclosed pergola area
+ Large yard with 3 vehicle gates providing access into the yard
+ Oversized double car garage
+ Concrete inground rain water tank
+ Fully fenced yard
+ The home is located on a cattle farm and the front gate needs to keep shut at all times.
+ Unfortunately Cats, Dogs and other livestock are not suitable for this home.
+ The property is on Tank water and a Septic System
COVID-19 Application Process
1. This home has a property photos, floor plan and a virtual tour to allow a virtual inspection of the property.
2. Once you have inspected the home virtually please complete an application using t-app. www.t-app.com.au/lscamden
3. When an application has been processed we will then be in contact to arrange a private inspection of the home
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Laing+Simmons Macarthur Camden do not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brownlow Hill
Lifestyle in Brownlow Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 120A Burragorang Road (Mount Hunter), Brownlow Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment and fully fenced.