1208/28 Bouverie Street,
Carlton, VIC 3053
$2,172 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2838061
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern style FULLY FURNISHED Spacious space 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Property ID. 96328
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Fully furnished 1 Bedroom in Premier location.
Fabulous location inner city living with public transport at your doorstep both Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street. The location is on the corner of Swanston and Victoria Street.
- 2 mins to RMIT
- 2 mins to Queen Victoria Market and café
- 5 mins to Melbourne University
- 5 mins to Melbourne Central
- Convenient stores, cafe on the level3
- Easy to access to China Town, Shops, convenient stores, Restaurants around CBD
Fully Furnished Apartment : Ready to move in with bed, study table, dining table, sofa L shape, and build-in wardrobe, open plan kitchen with kitchenware, fridge and lounge area, stainless steel appliances, electric cook top, dishwasher, washing and dryer machine, TV 50". Make life easier to move in.
Amenities include communal dining room with catering kitchen, outdoor BBQ, rooftop terrace with stunning city views and ground Level winter garden laneways with a retail strip through the precinct.
Book your inspection for your available time. Contact us NOW!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton
Lifestyle in Carlton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carlton is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1208/28 Bouverie Street, Carlton.