$470 per week Furnished
1207/105 Stirling Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th November 2020
Rent ID: 4158170
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CITY LUXURY LIVING WITH VIEWS & FURNITURE
PROPERTY ID: 55337 (quote when calling)
ORACLE is the new luxury city residence building in the corner of Stirling and Aberdeen Street, in Perth. The building is walking distance from coffee shops, restaurants, bars, shopping hubs, supermarkets, pharmacies and public transport - Blue CAT, Perth Train Station and Buses. You can walk to the Perth Cultural Centre where the Library, the WA New Museum (views from balcony), TAFE and PICA are located, stroll to Yagan Square, Northbridge and Beaufort Street nightlife. The nearby transport hub will take you everywhere in just minutes!
For the bike riders, Stirling Street has dedicated cycle lanes that connect you to the network, and ORACLE has a bicycle storeroom on the ground floor with access through Stirling.
Living in an ORACLE apartment will give you the opportunity to enjoy city life at your own rhythm. The 60 m2 one bedroom apartment has one bathroom with laundry (all appliances included), (double) walk-in wardrobes and a big balcony with city views. The apartment is furnished with IKEA and Scandinavian furniture and fully equipped for an easy move-in. The rental includes a storeroom and a secure parking bay in level one garage. A cool room in the ground level will be your best support for food/supermarket deliveries.
ORACLE has two amazing social/common areas for residents:
- The podium level fitness/wellness with sauna, heated swimming pool and solarium, gym and yoga room with interactive TV
- The rooftop entertainment area with tables, BBQs, fridges and outdoor lounges, and the TV/Theatre lounge and an private dinning room that could be booked.
- Pay TV and NBN access available in building (Internet not included in rent)
- Air conditioning in bedroom and living
- Furniture to all areas and including IKEA sofa bed (paintings not included)
- Appliances: Smart TV, Dishwasher, Dryer Washing Machine and Fridge
- Toilet with laundry, lots of storage and shower
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSPECTION: Please call to arrange an inspection date/time. Likely an inspection day will be set and communicate to all applicants
Photos of the ORACLE common areas were taken/scanned from the developer brochure Blackburne - Owners Documentation
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
1207/105 Stirling Street, Perth, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Perth.