1206/23 Hassall Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
Rent ID: 4589912
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW Apartment On The 12th Floor With City View!
This near new two bedroom apartment with wonderful layout offers quality finishes and light filled interiors. Conveniently located close to shops, restaurants and transportation.
- Situated on the 12th floor, east facing capturing a full city view & morning sunshine.
- Open plan living, a natural flow from kitchen to lounge and seamlessly connects with spacious balcony of over 20 sqm external space
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms, master room with ensuite
- Split air-conditioning, internal laundry, secure car space
- Perfectly situated only minutes from amenities
- 500 meters to Parramatta Railway Station
- 550 meters to Parramatta Westfields
- 650 meters to Parramatta Wharf
- 500 meters to Arthur Phillip High School
- 750 meters to Macarthur Girls High School
Please contact Vincent Jin on 0411 780 696 for further details or to arrange private inspection.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Parramatta could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1206/23 Hassall Street, Parramatta today!