1205/2 Joseph Road,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4391463
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ticking all the boxes!
Welcome to Boat House - a truly unique and premium offering in one and only Footscray.
Combining premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design, this top floor apartment includes:
- Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows to maximise natural light, whilst minimising outside noise
- Gorgeous open plan living area that opens out to an entertainers balcony/terrace
- Gourmet island-style kitchen complete with stone benchtops, smoked mirrored splashbacks and stylish European appliances
- Engineered timber floorboards throughout living areas
- Light-filled and spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and stylish finishes
- European laundry and split system heating/cooling
- Other features include secure intercom entry and secure car parking
Experience the ultimate in apartment living amenity with an extraordinary array of onsite recreational and leisure spaces.
- Podium roof garden complimented by astonishing views of the Maribyrnong River and the CBD
- Residents BBQ, dining and lounge facilities to gather and entertain your friends and family
- Ground floor restaurant and cafe for your daily convenience, right next to the river (soon to be completed)
- Fully equipped gym and swimming pool facilities
Enjoy incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer.
- Sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep
- Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
- Footscray and Seddon train stations are just a short walk away (800m)
- Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and 12 minutes by car)
- Moments from an array of parks, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
To arrange an inspection simply click on the blue inspection button on this listing.
Need a move fast? Get pre-inspection tenancy approval by submitting your application and references via 1form.
* Please note images are indicative only. The actual layouts and finishes of the apartments will vary.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1205/2 Joseph Road, Footscray. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.