1205/668 Bourke Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3812412
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
City Point living at its best
We are COVID-19 friendly. You keep your space and I will keep mine. Please contact our agent for your personal tour of this home/apartment today.
In an unbeatable location, this larger than most two bedroom apartment is sure to impress with its close proximity to tram lines, Southern Cross station, supermarkets, various restaurants and cafes within the CBD, plus so much more!
- Graced with plenty of natural light, comprising a spacious open-plan living & dining area with reverse-cycle heating and cooling ensuring year-round comfort.
- Full sized kitchen with granite bench tops, gas cook top and plenty of functional storage space. Enjoy a blackboard painted wall in the kitchen for all your cooking ideas!
- Excellent sized bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes with an abundance of storage and flooded with natural light.
- Impressive sparkling central bathroom boasts shower over bath, large vanity and euro laundry with dryer.
Additional features include secure access, intercom, one secure car space and exclusive resident access to resort style facilities, including 2 tennis courts, 25m pool, gym and garden area with BBQ.
Dont miss out on this renovated gem, register to inspect today!
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1205/668 Bourke Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how